How to Save YouTube video to your cellPhone
Do you visit YouTube fairly often?
Wish you could take your favorite YouTube videos and download them to your PC to watch them when offline?
Better yet, wouldn't you like to watch those same video clips on your mp3 player device, cellphone, or PowerPoint presentation?
Maybe you want just want the audio track from a video you just watched.
You can do all of this with Video Piggy which works as a video downloader and converter.
Here is a brief run down on how to download and convert videos from YouTube to your pc using the Video Piggy software.
1. First you need to locate the page on YouTube containing your video.
2. You then need to copy the URL link currently in your internet browser address bar. (Highlight the URL, then Right-Click and select Copy)
3. Next, you need to launch the Piggy Video Software. You will see a text field labeled, Video Page URL. Paste the address you previously copied into this field.
4. In the Output form below, you can choose the format in which you wish to convert and save the video as.
5. Click on Convert after you have selected your output format. You will be prompted to name your file and choose where to save it on your computer. Done!
Videos can be converted to AVI, WMV, MPEG, MP4, MOV and 3GP video formats. You now have formats which are compatible with most DVD players, portable media players, and mobile phones.
To get a copy of Video Piggy along with some more information - http://rkitong.videopiggy.hop.clickbank.net/.
Technorati tags: cellular cellphone mobile